Acrylic Powder 10g Candylicious.
A unique candylicious acrylic powder, perfect for creating a natural overlay or an extreme extension. The cover tone masks nail plate imperfections and is perfect for nail bed extension for perfect French applications.
PNB Professional acrylics has been formulated by expert polymer chemists, our bubble-free polymers offer extraordinary clarity, is durable and provides long lasting wear with strong adhesion. This polymer system is ideal for experienced technicians as well as novice techs and provides ideal chemical stability in both cold and warmer climates.
HOW DO I USE IT ?
- Prep your nails as instructed and pour a small amount of monomer into a dappen dish.
- Therefore prep the brush by immersing it in the monomer to thoroughly wet the bristles and to remove trapped air bubbles.
- Once prepped wipe on a clean paper towel.
TO CREATE A BEAD ?
- Dip the brush into the monomer and wipe off the excess liquid on the side of the dappen dish.
- Touch the tip of the brush onto the powder to create the desired bead size.
- So allow the monomer to saturate the powder.
- Therefore the bead should be medium size with a smooth, satin finish with a round shape.
HOW TO APPLY THE BEAD ?
- Place the bead just above the centre of the nail plate.
- Avoid flooding the cuticle area with product.
- Tap the bead gently moving it along the cuticle being sure not to touch the skin.
- Feather the remaining acrylic toward the free edge and press the product to stroke down and smooth.
- Apply a 2nd bead of acrylic to the centre of the nail and continue with the application method until the entire nail is evenly covered and smooth
- Allow the acrylic to dry completely by allowing it to cure.
- File and shape the acrylic to the desired shape.
- Therefore apply your favourite top coat to seal or apply your favourite gel colour as per application requirements.
- Therefore use with PNB Monomer for the best results.
- So always work in a well-ventilated area to reduce inhalation of fumes and fine dust.
- Avoid getting product onto the skin and wash hands after every application to effectively remove product residue.