Maskscara Brush on glue.
What is it?
- Brush on glue for nails is a type of nail glue that comes with a brush applicator.
- It is used to apply artificial nails or to repair broken nails.
- The glue is applied directly onto the natural nail or the artificial nail and then the two are pressed together.
- The glue dries quickly and creates a strong bond between the two surfaces.
- Some brush on glues are also designed to be used with nail tips.
- They can be used to attach the tips to the natural nails or to each other.
How to use it?
- Choose natural or clear tips in your desired shape and length.
- Popular nail tip shapes include coffin, almond, stiletto, square, rounded or oval, and squoval.
- These typically come in lengths of extra-short, short, medium, long, and extra-long.
- Avoid using white tips since these require much more preparation to get the gel to bond.
- Assign 1 nail tip to each of your natural nails, matching the widths.
- If you choose a set with more than 10 tips, you’ll have more sizes to choose from.
- This can be helpful if you’re not sure what widths you’ll need.
- Glue the tips onto the ends of your natural nails.
- Make sure the entire well area overlaps with your natural nail for the most secure application.
- Use a rocking motion as you press on the nail tip to squeeze out any air bubbles from the glue.