PNB UV LED Glaze Clear.
UV Glaze Clear has a tack-free finish, high gloss shine, and is a LED & UV curable topcoat.
Directions For Use:
- To be used on the last step of a manicure, apply the UV Glaze on the nail and cure under the UV/LED Lamp for approximately one minute.
- With Gel Nails. You will do your whole set of preparation, cleaning, primer, base coat, 2 layers of colour and then you will use your UV/LED Glaze
What is it?
- UV/LED glaze topcoat is a type of gel that is cured under a UV or LED lamp.
- It has a tack-free finish and high gloss shine.
- It is also scratch-resistant and reduces filing and buffing time.
- It is used as a topcoat over either polish or cured acrylic.
- It is important that the coating is completely cured before use to ensure durability and shine.
- Can be used on acrylic, soak off gels and infinity gel nails.
- Avoid eye contact or inhalation.
- Poisonous if swallowed.
- Highly flammable.
- Avoid direct sunlight or UV/LED lamp when on as the product will cure and you will not be able to use it again.
- Store this product below 25 degree Celsius.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.