60g Holographic Glitter LED & UV Curable, Buff-Off Gel-iT Hybrid Hard Gel by Maskscara.
Proudly Tubed in South Africa.
Infinity gel is a nail enhancement that’s best described as a gel-acrylic hybrid formula.
You get the strength of an acrylic enhancement, but then you get some of the flexibility that comes with a gel.
Infinity gel is a perfect option for anyone with softer nails, but not recommended for anyone with more brittle nails.
What do you need?
- Dual forms or nail forms
- Base coat and top coat
- LED/UV Nail lamp
- A sculpting brush
- Shape solution
How to apply?
- File your nails. This helps smooth any ragged edges so you start with a smooth surface that enhances lasting power.
- Choose the dual or nail forms that fit your fingers. This is an optional step, as you can also overlay the polygel on natural nails. Some shapes are curvier or flatter than others, but try to match the form with your nail accordingly.
- Apply your base coat and cure it under an LED/UV light. Usually 60seconds.
- Dip your brush in the shape solution. This is an important step, as it allows you to move the infinity gel around on the dual form (or natural nail) without the gel excessively sticking to the brush.
- Squeeze Sheer Pink Infinity Gel 60g on the dual form or nail. Using your brush, spread the infinity gel on the dual form evenly and sculpt it into the desired shape.
- If using a dual form, press the infinity gel coated dual form on your nail to adhere.
- Cure your nails underneath the LED/UV light to set the infinity gel.
- If using a dual form, remove it.
- Cut, file and shape your nails to your desired look.
- Apply the top coat and cure your nails under the LED light one last time.